The Ford® F-750 medium-duty truck is rugged, rock-solid and built on Ford's platform of long-term durability and dependability. The work-ready frame can accommodate a wide range of vocational bodies with minimal or no modifications, plus you have the choice of diesel or gasoline power as well as three cab configurations on the Straight Frame models. Simply put, the F-750 offers the capability you demand and the flexibility to meet your business needs.
The F-750's 6.7L Power Stroke® V8 Turbo Diesel and the class-exclusive 7.3L V8 gas engine are designed by Ford and paired with the TorqShift® HD 6-speed or 10-speed automatic transmission to give you a work-proven medium-duty truck. The Ford F-750 Straight Frame has the option for a regular cab, SuperCab or crew cab and has a max GVWR of 37,000 lbs. on gas models and 50,000 lbs. on diesel models.
- SD Gas Straight Frame
- SD Diesel Straight Frame
- Gas: 26,000–29,000 lbs. Standard | 37,000 lbs. Max
- Diesel: 31,000–37,000 lbs. Standard | 50,000 lbs. Max
- 7.3L 2V DEVCT NP PFI V8 Gas
- 6.7L Power Stroke® V8 Turbo Diesel
- Gas: TorqShift® HD 6-Speed Automatic
- Diesel: TorqShift® HD 10-Speed Automatic
- Regular Cab
- Crew Cab
Search Inventory about Ford F-750