The Ford® F-150® is the ultimate work truck, featuring impressive torque, capability and fuel economy. Available in eight models — the XL, XLT, LARIAT, King Ranch®, Platinum, Limited, Tremor™ and Raptor® — the F-150 lineup ensures there’s a solution for every job. Seating for up to six passengers, seven engine options, three cab configurations and three box lengths mean loads of capability and great power of choice.
If you need to haul a big load, the F-150 offers best-in-class towing and payload backed by legendary Built Ford Tough® brawn, durability and longevity. And that's not all. The available tailgate step and box side steps provide easy access to the cargo box while the high-strength, military-grade, aluminum-alloy body and steel frame put the F-150 pickup truck in a class by itself. The newest designs decrease vehicle weight by up to 700 lbs. and increase fuel economy by 20%. The F-150 is available in a 3.3L TI-VCT V6, 2.7L EcoBoost® V6, 5.0L TI-VCT V8, 3.5L EcoBoost® V6, High-Output 3.5L EcoBoost V6 or 3.5L PowerBoost™ Full Hybrid V6 engine delivering a tow rating up to 1,400 lbs. and a maximum payload of 3,325 lbs.
- XL, XLT, LARIAT, King Ranch®, Platinum, Limited, Tremor® and Raptor®
EPA-Est. Fuel Economy
- 19 MPG City/24 MPG Hwy
Max Payload Rating/Towing Capacity
- 3,325 lbs./1,400 lbs.
- Ford 3.3L Ti-VCT V6 (Standard)
- Ford 2.7L EcoBoost® V6 (Optional)
- Ford 3.5L EcoBoost® V6 (Optional)
- Ford 5.0L Ti-VCT V8 (Optional)
- Ford 3.5L PowerBoost™ Full Hybrid V6 (Optional)
- Ford High-Output 3.5L EcoBoost® V6 (Optional)
- Ford High-Output Supercharged 5.2L V8 (Optional)
- Ford SelectShift® Automatic (Standard)
- Ford Hybrid Electronic 10-Speed Automatic (Optional)
- Regular Cab, Super Cab or SuperCrew®
- 4x2 or 4x4