Financial companies choose how they share your personal information. Federal law gives consumers the right to limit some but not all sharing. Federal law also requires us to tell you how we collect, share and protect your personal information. Please read this notice carefully to understand what we do.
The types of personal information we collect and share depend on the product or service you have with us. This information can include:
- Social security number and income
- Account balances and payment history
- Credit history and employment information
When you are no longer our customer, we continue to share your information as described in this notice.
All financial companies need to share customers' personal information to run their everyday business. In the section below, we list the reasons financial companies can share their customers' personal information; the reasons Rush Truck Centers chooses to share; and whether you can limit this sharing.
|Reasons We Can Share Your Personal Information
||Does Rush Truck Centers Share?
||Can You Limit This Sharing?
|For our everyday business purposes- Such as to process your transactions, maintain your account(s), respond to court orders and legal investigations, or report to credit bureaus
|For our marketing purposes- To offer our products and services to you
|For joint marketing with other financial companies
|For our affiliates' everyday business purposes- Information about your transactions and experiences
|For our affiliates' every business purposes- Information about your creditworthiness
||We don't share
|For our affiliates to market to you
||We don't share
|For non-affiliates to market to you
||We don't share
Who We Are
Rush Enterprises, Inc. and its wholly-owned subsidiaries. See "Other important information" below for a listing of companies.
What We Do
How does Rush Truck Centers protect my personal information? To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings.
How does Rush Truck Centers collect my personal information? We collect your personal information, for example, when you:
- Apply for financing
- Give us your income information or provide employment information
- Provide account information or give us your contact information
We also collect your personal information from others, such as credit bureaus, affiliates or other companies.
Why can't I limit all sharing? Federal law gives you the right to limit only:
- Sharing for affiliates' everyday business purposes-information about your creditworthiness
- Affiliates from using your information to market to you
- Sharing for non-affiliates to market to you
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing.
- Affiliates: Companies related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and non-financial companies.
- Non-Affiliates: Companies not related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and non-financial companies. Rush does not share with non-affiliates so they can market to you.
- Joint Marketing: A formal agreement between non-affiliated financial companies that together market financial products or services to you.
- Includes lenders, finance companies and financial service providers
Other Important Information
This notice is made by Rush Enterprises, Inc. and its wholly-owned subsidiaries in the Rush Truck Centers' family of companies: Rush Administrative SErvices, Inc.; Rush Truck Centers of Alabama, Inc.; Rush Truck Centers of Arizona, Inc.; Rush Truck Centers of California, Inc.; Rush Truck Centers of Colorado, Inc.; Rush Truck Centers of Florida, Inc.; Rush Truck Centers of Georgia, Inc.; Rush Truck Centers of Idaho, Inc.; Rush Truck Centers of New Mexico, Inc.; Rush Truck Centers of North Carolina, Inc.; Rush Truck Centers of Oklahoma, Inc.; Rush Truck Centers of Oregon, Inc.; Rush Truck Centers of Tennessee, Inc.; Rush Truck Centers of Texas, LP; and Rush Truck Centers of Utah, Inc.