Products We Use.
3M™ Wrap Fil Series 1080
Avery Dennison Supreme Wrapping Film
- Exceptional durability and performance
- Excellent conformability around curves and recesses
- Patented Easy Apply RS™ adhesive technology
- Colored film and protective layer in a one-piece construction
- Expansive breadth of color and finish options
- Repositionable, bubble-free application with long-term removability
- Out-of-the-box application - no printing or laminating required
- Premium quality cast vinyl film designed for use in vehicle and graphics markets
Vinyl wraps have become one of the go-to accessories for DIY car enthusiasts looking to customize their cars, trucks, or SUVs without breaking the bank. Premium vinyl films like Avery™ and Series 1080 3M™ films are extremely durable and simple to care for, plus vehicle wraps give you color and finish options that paints and sprays can only dream of. Vehicle wraps done at Rush Truck Centers in Houston can give you a look that is indistinguishable from an OEM paint job while protecting the vehicle’s value in the process.
The application of vinyl to your vehicle is known as wrapping and gives you two main benefits: protection of your vehicle’s paint job and the possibility of getting a look that paints just can’t deliver. Whether you choose 3M™ or Avery, you can get Carbon Fiber, Brushed Metallic, Camouflage, Sticker Bomb, and dozens of other patterns that would be impossible to spray on in, addition to styles like Chameleon shade-shifter, Matte, Chrome, and Matte Metallic films too!
Not only is a vehicle wrap durable, but vinyl film is easy to care for as well. Just use soap and water to clean it when dirty. Additionally, because the vinyl itself is the protective coating, there is no need to apply clear coat or wax. It’s pretty resilient, but if a section of your wrap gets damaged, you can replace it quickly and easily for much less than you could repair a scratch with a paint job.
Contact a Rush Truck Centers - Houston Graphics Specialist Today.
We would love to assist you with your vehicle graphics.