FACEBOOK CONTEST OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who have a Facebook page, and who are 18 years or older as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of the Unites States and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Rush Enterprises, Inc. and its affiliates and subsidiaries (“Rush”), and its advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Rush as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting from the time of the contest post on Monday, May 23 through Monday, June 6, 2022 at 11:59pm CST. All Facebook follows and post likes must be received by Monday, June 6, 2022 at 11:59pm CST. Extra credit entries see “4. How to Enter”, must be received by Monday, June 6, 2022 at 11:59pm CST. Winners will be announced by Friday, June 17, 2022 at 11:59pm.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by liking International Truck and Rush Truck Centers corporate Facebook pages and liking our post. You can earn extra entries if you leave a comment, include a picture of your truck, and tag at least one friend on our contest post. For each extra comment inclusion, you will get an extra entry. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion Rush.
5. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive a combination of International, and Rush Truck Center branded merchandise that will vary depending on availability but will consist of at least 8 items (such as: Journal, power bank, headphones, tumbler, The North Face® bag, Igloo® snap down cooler, blanket, cap, and a massage gun) valued at approximately $250.00. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Rush. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Rush’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of Rush. Winner will be notified by Facebook Messenger within five (5) days following selection of Winner. Rush shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail, or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within seven (7) days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited, and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT RUSH‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Terms & Conditions: Terms & Conditions: Rush reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Rush’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Rush may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Rush. Rush reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Rush has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Rush reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
9. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Facebook and Rush, and its and their subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
10. Disputes: THIS CAMPAIGN IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF TEXAS, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in the state of Texas having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
11. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Rush Enterprises, Inc., ATTN: Dena LeBlanc, 555 IH35 South, New Braunfels, TX 78130. Requests must be received no later than 15 days from the date the Campaign entry period closes.
12. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Rush Enterprises, Inc., 555 IH35 South, New Braunfels, TX 78130.
13. Facebook: If you use Facebook to communicate or administer a contest or sweepstakes, include the following: The Campaign hosted by Rush Enterprises, Inc., ATTN: Dena LeBlanc, 555 IH35 South, New Braunfels, TX 78130 is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.