Protecting the health and safety of our employees, customers and communities while serving you.
Rush Truck Centers is fully operational across our dealership network, supporting you, our customer, in the important work you are doing, whether it’s transporting groceries and supplies or conducting essential and public services for communities across the country.
We are staying informed on all COVID-19 related news from the CDC, WHO and federal, state and local agencies and regularly communicating with our teams so that together we can take an active role in protecting the health and safety of our employees, customers and communities.
Whether you reach us online, over the phone, meet us curbside or safely inside one of our locations, our representatives will continue to be focused on providing superior service and keeping your trucks up and running.
Our People and Our Locations.
- • To date, all 119 Rush Truck Centers in 22 states remain open, though we have modified hours in some locations. All hours of operation are kept up to date on our dealer locator.
- • We are following CDC guidelines, and Company policy all employees must stay more than 6 feet away from each other and customers.
- • We also require that employees wear facemasks when required to do so by applicable orders or when they cannot maintain 6 feet of distance from others.
- • We are allowing employees who are able to work from home to do so.
- • Since the beginning of the pandemic, we have required our employees to stay home if they are experiencing any symptoms or caring for someone who is sick. We have also modified our sick leave policies to facilitate this requirement.
- • We are cleaning and disinfecting our facilities regularly and employing protective equipment at our work locations.
- • Our sales representatives are staying in touch with customers and assessing and meeting their needs by phone rather than in person.
Our Parts Departments.
- • Phone: Our RushCare Rapid Parts call centers and service concierge teams are staffed to quickly and easily facilitate parts purchases at any of our locations.
- • Online: Our online ordering platform, RushCare Parts Connect, can be used to place parts orders for local delivery, shipment, will-call or curbside pickup. Login or request access.
- • Curbside: If you need to pick up a part instead of arranging for shipping or delivery, we offer curbside parts pick-up at our locations to allow customers to remain in their vehicles when picking up parts orders. Call the local dealership upon your arrival, and an associate will bring your purchase to you.
- • In-store: If you prefer to speak to one of our parts professionals at the counter, please maintain the CDC-recommended distance of six feet from others. If you are feeling unwell, or caring for someone who is ill, please contact us by phone rather than in person.
- • Inventories: We are currently able to place orders and receive parts from our suppliers. With only a few minor exceptions, our parts supply chain has remained uninterrupted. We have increased our parts inventories at our stores to support an extra 30 days of demand as an added precaution, in case of any temporary supplier-related warehousing or logistics stoppages. Our $270 million inventory includes the top suppliers in the industry, offering an extensive selection of OE and all-makes parts for medium- and heavy-duty vehicles.
Our Service Departments.
- • Our 2,400 service bays across the country are staffed by highly-trained and certified technicians to provide repair and maintenance services. We also have approximately 500 mobile service units operating across the country.
- • Please call your local dealership to schedule service, or you can also contact RushCare at 855-787-4223 for assistance nationwide.
- • Our teams are trained to minimize contact with you and take extra precautions to ensure door handles and in-cab high-touch areas are cleaned and sanitized.
- • You can continue to stay in contact with us through our RushCare Service Connect online communication platform that provides an on-demand, 360-degree view of the service process for vehicles in our service departments.
- • Our RushCare Xpress Services help expedite vehicle diagnosis and repair time and cost estimates and ensure customers receive same-day preventive maintenance, DOT inspections and brake service and inspections.
Our Truck Sales Departments.
- • We maintain a robust inventory of new and used heavy-, medium- and light-duty trucks across the country. View our full inventory.
- • Our representatives are available to assist with your purchase needs. Call your local dealership or sales representative, and someone will be happy to meet you at a dealership to safely show you any truck you’d like and discuss all your options, except where prohibited by current local ordinance.
- • Select lenders are offering deferred payments* for new truck purchases.
- o For new Hino trucks, no payments and no interest until January 2021.
- o For new International trucks purchased by October 31, 2020, no payments for 6 months.
The commercial vehicle industry is essential to our country’s response to this pandemic. We are honored to support our customers during this challenging time, and we will continue to be here for you, when and where you need us.
*Based on approved credit. Certain terms and restrictions apply. See your local dealership or website for details.
July 29, 2020